ConvertKit VS Other Alternative Autoresponders through Email Automation
Visit most email marketing providers official websites and you’ll see a page where they list out their features and pricing while comparing them to what their rivals are offering. Of course, the sales copy will always be slanted just enough to make their platform seem like the best option for you. This is marketing and it’s the norm. You, however, need to be savvy and shrewd when deciding on an email marketing platform. They all have pros and cons, but ultimately, what matters is that you choose what is RIGHT for you and your business. Let’s take a quick look at how ConvertKit vs alternative autoresponders compares.
- If you’re a beginner, you’ll NOT need the advanced features of InfusionSoft or the more expensive autoresponders. ConvertKit costs less and has fewer features, but it’s all you need if you’re a beginner.
- While ConvertKit costs slightly more than GetResponse, Aweber and MailChimp, it doesn’t charge you twice for the same subscribers. It’s subscriber-based and not list-based. So, as your business grows and you have more forms and lists, you’ll actually save money with ConvertKit since you won’t be paying for duplicate emails.
- ConvertKit has a tagging and segmentation feature that allows you to tag subscribers who show interest in your emails when they click on your links or if they’ve purchased products from you. These features allow for more targeted marketing without overburdening your subscribers with emails. This will lead to higher open rates and better conversions. Platforms like MailChimp do not have this tagging feature.
- ConvertKit tends to have an above-average email deliverability rate because of its simple, text-based emails. This advantage alone has made many marketers switch to ConvertKit. With lower bounce rates, fewer emails landing in the spam box, and better segmenting it’s easier to make more sales and profit with your email marketing efforts. ConvertKit comes out tops here.
- ConvertKit’s easy-to-use interface makes it more desirable to beginner marketers and even experienced marketers who want a simpler way of doing things. As compared to AWeber, which seems to be stuck in the Dark Ages and is unwieldy to say the least, ConvertKit is far simpler to use and almost intuitive. In fact, it’s easier to learn and master ConvertKit than it is to figure out ActiveCampaign, InfusionSoft, AWeber, etc. That said, some of the other email marketing platforms do have more advanced features that ConvertKit doesn’t have yet. It all depends on where you are in your marketing journey and what you’ll need. If you need a specific feature that’s not available in ConvertKit but InfusionSoft has it, then the latter should be your choice. The same applies with integrations. ConvertKit integrates with several different platforms such as Shopify, Woocommerce, MemberMouse, Teachable, Integromat and many more. But, it’s best to check the list to see if it integrates with what you need it to, before you buy it.
Best Autoresponder for Small Businesses
In conclusion, most marketers from beginners to advanced would do great with ConvertKit. It may not be as cheap as some of the other autoresponders, but it’s still affordable and has more benefits than most of the cheaper ones.
At the end of the day, it’s best to visit the ConvertKit official website and let yourself be blown away by just how practical, effective and profitable this email marketing platform can be. Check out ConvertKit by clicking on the button below. You’ll be glad you did.