Warning: Undefined variable $RWSEOTitle in /home/u301966578/domains/marketwithclare.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/reviewwizard/reviewwizard.php on line 219
Warning: Undefined variable $UseRWSocial in /home/u301966578/domains/marketwithclare.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/reviewwizard/rw_output.php on line 227
Warning: Undefined variable $RWExitRedirect in /home/u301966578/domains/marketwithclare.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/reviewwizard/rw_output.php on line 266
Warning: Undefined variable $RwOutput in /home/u301966578/domains/marketwithclare.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/reviewwizard/reviewwizard.php on line 225
The Top 10 Keys To Dominate Any Affiliate Program
Affiliate marketing has been a very large success in the past few years. More and more people are creating a vast amount of affiliate programs in order to make a living online. Follow these ten keys and you will easily dominate the competition and succeed with any affiliate program.
- Offer lifetime commissions. This will help to ensure the marketer they will be set financially after they make a sale.
- Pay your affiliates well for their efforts. If you are thinking about offering a 15% commission for sales of your product and a competing business is paying a 25% commission, you will lose affiliates to your competitor.
- Make your affiliate program more appealing by offering residual commissions. This is an excellent choice if you offer a product that is paid for on a residual basis. These programs include web hosting or access to your membership website.
- Look around at other competing businesses that offer affiliate programs. Try to think of ways that you can make your
affiliate program more enticing. Your affiliates will see the power of lifetime commissions, and therefore work harder to promote your business and send you more potential sales.
- Think about making your affiliate program two-tier. For instance, reward your affiliates by giving them a commission on the sales of people they refer to your program.
- Do not leave ignore your affiliates. Provide them with a lot of sales items that they can use to help promote your products. A few items you can use are signature file ads, sales letters, educational e-books, a few sample recommendation, your personal articles that they can reprint with their links, and even free sign ups to a newsletter. You can also add more items you wish to use.
- Always respond to affiliate e-mail. An easy way to lose your affiliates is to ignore their questions and not respond to their e-mails at all. This shows that you do not value them. Keep in mind that they can run off to another affiliate program and make money for someone else. Your affiliates are the ones that keep you in business.
- Provide your own tips and advice. Follow up with your affiliates with tips and strategies that they can use to increase their sales.
- Reward your top affiliates with higher commissions and bonuses. You will easily achieve more sales over the long term because your top affiliates will not jump to another affiliate program.
- Publish an affiliate newsletter. Your affiliate newsletter will help you to share your tips and keep them going in the right direction. You can also use your newsletter to keep your top affiliates excited about your program.
A few highly effective ways to do this include sharing information on how the top earners succeed, listing the top ten highest affiliate marketers, and providing assistance in other areas such as traffic generation.
After you have spent time using these tips, you will definitely notice an increase in your earnings. Affiliate marketers play a major roll in the success of your program. Just remember to treat them with respect and keep an eye on their performance.